There are a few simple things you can do to look and feel your best while traveling on a plane:
- Dress comfortably: Choose clothes that are comfortable and easy to move in, as you may be sitting for long periods of time. Avoid clothes that are too tight or constricting.
- Keep your skin hydrated: Airplane cabins can be dry, so be sure to drink plenty of water to keep your skin looking healthy and glowing. You can also bring a facial mist or use a moisturizing face mask to help keep your skin hydrated during the flight.
- Use minimal makeup: If you choose to wear makeup, opt for a natural look and use minimal products. The dry air on planes can make heavy makeup appear cakey, so it’s best to keep it simple.
- Fix your hair: If you have long hair, consider wearing it in a low ponytail or braid to keep it out of your face. If you have short hair, a little hair product can help you maintain a polished look.
- Practice good hygiene: Make sure to brush your teeth, use mouthwash, and bring deodorant with you to freshen up during the flight.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that you feel and look your best while traveling.