Forget the flowers and chocolate this Valentine’s Day, and try one of these unique and fun ways to really spoil your partner. You’ll both be glad you did!
1. Give them a day off from work or chores. Sometimes the best way to show your love is to give your partner a break from their everyday responsibilities. Whether it’s taking over their work duties for the day, or handling all the household chores, giving them some time to relax will be much appreciated.
2. Plan a day of pampering. Show your partner how much you care by arranging a day of total relaxation. Book a couples massage, get a mani/pedi, and enjoy a leisurely lunch. They’ll be feeling refreshed and totally spoiled by the end of the day!
3. Arrange a romantic getaway. If you really want topull out all the stops, plan a romantic weekend getaway at a cozy bed and breakfast or a luxurious resort. It’s the perfect way to show your partner how much you care, and you’ll get to enjoy some quality time together too.
4. Make them breakfast in bed. Start the day off right with a delicious and leisurely breakfast in bed. They’ll appreciate the gesture, and the extra time in bed together!
5. Create a personalized coupon book. Give your partner the gift of your time and love with a personalized coupon book. Include things like “1 free backrub”, “1 night of cuddling”, or “1 home-cooked meal”. They can cash in their coupons whenever they need a little extra love from you.
6. Get them tickets to their favorite event. Whether it’s a concert, a sports game, or a show, getting your partner tickets to their favorite event will score you huge points. They’ll be thrilled to have the opportunity to enjoy their favorite activity, and you’ll be their favorite person for getting them the tickets.
7. Give them a gift certificate to their favorite store. Another great way to show you care is to give your partner a gift certificate to their favorite store. They can take their time and pick out exactly what they want, and you’ll know you got them something they’ll love.
8. Plan a night out on the town. Sometimes the best way to show your partner a good time is to simply take them out for a night on the town. Whether it’s going out to their favorite restaurant, catching a show, or dancing the night away at a club, they’ll have a blast – and so will you!
9. Make them a homemade gift. If you’re feeling crafty, make your partner a homemade gift. It can be something as simple as a photo album or frame, or as elaborate as a hand-painted mug or a knitted scarf. They’ll appreciate the thoughtfulness and uniqueness of a homemade gift, and it will definitely be one they cherish.
10. Do something they’ve always wanted to do. We all have things we want to do, but never seem to get around to. Why not do something your partner has always wanted to do this Valentine’s Day? It could be anything from skydiving to taking a cooking class – whatever it is, they’ll be thrilled that you took the initiative to make it happen.
11. Give them a day of complete indulgence. Who doesn’t love a day of being pampered from head to toe? Arrange for your partner to get a professional haircut and style, a manicure and pedicure, and a relaxing massage. They’ll feel like a new person by the end of the day – and they’ll have you to thank for it!
12. Plan an at-home date night. If you’re not up for going out, that’s okay – you can still have a fabulous time at home! Plan an at-home date night complete with your partner’s favorite food, a bottle of wine, and a movie or game you can enjoy together. It’s the perfect way to relax and spend some quality time together.
13. Give them a hand-written love letter. Sometimes the simplest things can be the most romantic. Write your partner a hand-written love letter expressing your feelings for them. They’ll be touched by your words, and it’s a gift they can treasure forever.
14. Give them a photo album or frame. Another great way to show your partner how much you care is to put together a photo album or frame featuring all your favorite memories together. They’ll love flipping through the pages and looking at all the happy moments you’ve shared.
15. Spend the day together. Sometimes the best way to spoil your partner is to just spend the day together. Whether you go out or stay in, simply being in each other’s company is a surefire way to make them feel loved and appreciated.
So there you have it – 15 ways to really spoil your partner this Valentine’s Day. Pick one (or more!) of these ideas and make this Valentine’s Day one they’ll never forget.